Lukko Sack Holder replied

674 weeks ago

I'm stamping this thread as a place for me to jot down and refine Job ideas I enjoy thinking up in the wee hours of the morning.

Warning: These will be odd if not down right retarded ideas based around Job/SubJob combinations and Strategies for such. I welcome input assuming it is CONSTRUCTIVE. I do not expect you to accept/use any of these ideas I simply enjoy having them read (having them used makes me smile as well).

I will refine and adjust this thread as time goes on to provide a Pseudo-catalog of game mechanics that I believe work well together.

Current Ideas:

1. Smn w/Hvergelmir+Sea Daughter - Superior MP gain than Minikin along with more potent Avatar Blood Pacts

2. Smn/Sch w/Caller's Bracers +2 - Abusing Wind/Hail Storm to force the Perp. reduction effect

3. TBA

last edited 674 weeks ago by Lukko

674 weeks ago

1. <math in progress>

674 weeks ago

2. The Caller's Bracers +2 armor for Summoners has the effect of halving Avatar perpetuation cost if the Avatar matches the Day/Weather. Abusing the Storm effects from /Sch allows for extended use of nearly any Avatar regardless of day/weather in affect.

Extra: Storms - Access to all but Lightning, Light, Dark
Nas - Access to all but Stona
Raise - Teir 1 Re/Raise at Lv70
MP Conservation - Sublimation + Stoneskin

sidenote: The above might interest you Eve.

last edited 674 weeks ago by Lukko
Please log in to post a reply.